What is a chiller system?
A chiller system is commonly consisted of a compressor, a condenser, a evaporator and a expansion valve. There are two main types of chillers: the water cooled chillers and the air cooled chillers. The difference is that air cooled type needs a air handler, which obviously needs a lot of ambient air to function, while the water cooled chillers only need a small amount of water supply and is more convenient to work indoors and cheaper. Chilled water or liquids are circulated through the condenser coils in water loops to cool down the working process and make sure the experiment works well to save the costs and avoid the wastes.
The modern chiller plant has certain advantages of reducing consumption and emissions compared to the traditional manual kettle heating and cooling method. In recent years, with the continuous development and progress of the pharmaceutical industry, the application of such equipment will become more and more widespread.
How does a chiller system work?
The basic function principle of a chiller system is to use the condenser water system move heat from one place to another.
Careddi chiller system adopts a reliable reservoir and pumping system to use water/glycol solution to transfer the heat to and from the chiller, which enables sufficient cooling and recyclable productivity.
The chiller system has the function of heating or cooling, using the reactor to mix between materials or chemical reactions, accompanied by the process of exothermic or heat absorption. This part of the heat needs to be balanced through a device to maintain a certain temperature scale, to condense the refrigerant and to make sure the production is under control, the reactor chemical industry chiller system plays a role that can not be ignored.
In real situation, simply connect the equipment to the inlet and outlet of the reactor unit, and add the heat transfer medium from the liquid inlet at the top of the equipment, and open the add liquid button to easily discharge the air in the system, set the temperature requirements, and the system can operate automatically. Heat transfer medium in the closed system, equipped with expansion vessels, expansion vessels in the liquid does not participate in the cycle, whether high or low temperature, the expansion tank temperature is from room temperature to 50 ℃, can reduce the risk of heat absorption in the operation of moisture and volatility. Without changing the heat transfer medium, the temperature control range of -90 to 300°C can be covered.
Low Temperature Lab Chiller Applications
The CAREDDI Low Temperature Lab Chillers offer continuous water cooling with a temperature range from -25℃to +30℃. It can provide rapid, low-cost cooling of liquids to temperatures as low as -25℃. They are ideally suited for customized applications in laboratories requiring precise ultra-low temperature control and in industrial processes such as heavy chemical, energy, food, pharmaceutical, bioengineering, metallurgy, etc., where operation at low temperatures needs to be maintained.
Featuring a tight recirculation loop design with recyclable cooling medium, the Low Temperature Chillers can effectively prevent circulating sewage, prolong the use of circulating water, save resources, and achieve maximum efficiency. The Low Temperature Recirculating Chillers can also provide high cooling capacity for continuous operation 24 hours a day with a small footprint and superior performance.
With eco-friendly HTF refrigerant and plate heat exchanger, the Low Temp Chillers can ensure the purity of the cold heat transfer medium and improve the heat exchanging efficiency. As a large selection of options in the industry, our ultra low temperature recirculating chillers can be designed and manufactured to meet your exact requirements and specifications.
Low Temperature Chiller Features
- Recyclable Cooling medium: HTF, industrial alcohol or water-glycol mixture is circulated against the refrigeration, conservation of resources
- Tight loop piping design: preventing water pollution cycle, extending the cycle time of the use of water
- Multiple safety protection, more reliable
- Brand compressor, cold cascade refrigeration technology
- Using subcooling technology to ensure the stability of low temperatures
- Settable temperature difference between turning on and turning off the compressor
- Ambient temperature detection function to prevent the system operation environment temperature is too high
- A variety of fault alarms (over-temperature alarm, sensor alarm, high pressure alarm, compressor overheating alarm, level alarm)
- A fully enclosed design, low temperature process without running water, to ensure the purity of the cold heat transfer medium
- Prevent ice crystals from appearing, prolonging thermal fluid life
- High-performance circulating pump, can ensure continuous operation 24 hours a day
- Using cold plate heat exchanger to provide heat transfer efficiency